W.A.S.P. is an American heavy metal band formed in 1982. They emerged from the early 1980s Los Angeles heavy metal scene. The band’s popularity peaked that decade, yet they continue to record and tour, making them one of the most enduring of the West Coast heavy metal bands. W.A.S.P. gained notoriety for their shock rock-themed image, lyrics and live performances.
- W.A.S.P. (1984) – Gold US
- The Last Command (1985) – Gold US
- Inside the Electric Circus (1986)
- The Headless Children (1989)
- The Crimson Idol (1992)
- Still Not Black Enough (1995)
- Kill Fuck Die (1997)
- Helldorado (1999)
- Unholy Terror (2001)
- Dying for the World (2002)
- The Neon God: Part 1 – The Rise (2004)
- The Neon God: Part 2 – The Demise (2004)
- Dominator (2007)
- Babylon (2009)
- Golgotha (2015)
- ReIdolized (The Soundtrack to the Crimson Idol) (2018)
W.A.S.P. the sting full concert
More about W.A.S.P. Band by Wikipedia
Clips, Interviews and News
W.A.S.P. Related Posts
- Saxon – Denim and Leather PlaylistSaxon – Denim and Leather All tracks are written by Biff …
- BE THE WOLF – Burn Me Out (Official Video)SHOP: http://smarturl.it/BTWEmpress Music and lyrics by Federico Mondelli – Published …
- Slayer – War Ensemble (Official Music Video)REMASTERED IN HD!! Official Music Video for War Ensemble performed …
- Nightwish WishmasterPlaylist Wishmaster is the third studio album by Finnish symphonic metal band Nightwish, released …
- SUICIDAL ANGELS – Eternally to Suffer (official play through video)Taken from the SUICIDAL ANGELS Album “Division Of Blood”! Order …
1 thought on “W.A.S.P.”
W.A.S.P. (short for We Are Sexual Perverts) is an American heavy metal band formed in 1982 by Blackie Lawless. The band’s original line-up consisted of Blackie Lawless (vocals, guitar), Randy Piper (guitar), Rik Fox (bass), and Tony Richards (drums). They are known for their controversial and provocative stage shows and lyrics, as well as their heavy metal sound.
W.A.S.P.’s debut album, “W.A.S.P.”, was released in 1984 and was followed by several more albums such as “The Last Command”, “Inside the Electric Circus”, and “The Headless Children.” Their hit singles include “I Wanna Be Somebody” and “Wild Child”. The band’s popularity reached its peak in the 1980s and early 1990s, but they have been active on and off since 1982.
W.A.S.P. is known for its elaborate stage shows, often featuring elaborate costumes and theatrics. The band has faced criticism and controversy for their graphic and sexually explicit lyrics and imagery. Blackie Lawless is the only constant member of the band and has been the lead singer and songwriter for W.A.S.P since its formation.