The Dead Daisies would like to thank everyone that made Woodstock Poland such a memorable experience:
Jurek Owsiak, the festival creator and promoter of Woodstock Poland, for his incredible support!
Bartek Stolarek, whose hard work made sure this all came together!
The incredible Gorzów Philharmonic Orchestra and Monika Wolińska, their amazing conductor,
Ania and Ewa, our awesome background singers, Titus, Łukasz, the fantastic orchestrator,
Rafal, our fearless tour manager, the local crew but most of all,
YOU, our fans
and all the music lovers of Poland who turned up to make Woodstock the event it is!
You have been unbelievable and have made this one of the best nights of our lives!!
This night was all about love, peace & freedom and making the world a better place.
IT ALL STARTS WITH YOU & I
Influenced by 70’s and early 80’s hard rock, The Dead Daisies sound is soulful and accessible – equal parts of The Faces, Aerosmith and Foreigner: muscular vocals, bluesy riffs, big choruses, powerful melodies and strong hooks. With stellar musicianship and pulverizing live shows, fans across the globe are discovering the band that is bringing back Rock & Roll!
The current incarnation of The Dead Daisies is taken from a musical collective created originally by a rotating line-up that has left their mark on the high-class brand of Rock & Roll the band is known for. The band features in their ranks some of the finest Rockers on the planet, among them one of the premier lead guitarists of this day and age, Doug Aldrich (Whitesnake, Dio). He completes a powerhouse lineup consisting of charismatic singer John Corabi (Mötley Crüe, The Scream), bassist extraordinaire Marco Mendoza (Thin Lizzy, Whitesnake), the groove machine Deen Castronovo (Journey, Bad English) and bringing the thunder from down under, Australian rhythm guitarist David Lowy (Red Phoenix, Mink).
The Dead Daisies – Concert For Freedom (Live at Woodstock Festival Poland 2017) Related Posts
- MORTEMIA – Forever and Beyond (feat. Linda Toni Grahn) official lyric videoThis song is taken from the album ‘The Pandemic Pandemonium …
- JINJER – Perennial (Live at Wacken Open Air 2019) | Napalm RecordsPerennial, filmed live at the world renowned WACKEN OPEN AIR …
- Tarja – ACT I – Toccata And Fugue D-Minor (BWV 565) – The Phantom Of The Opera (Live)Re-live Tarja’s fantastic show from March 2012 at the Teatro …
- EPICA – Run for a Fall (We Will Take You With Us) (OFFICIAL LIVE VIDEO)‘Run for a Fall’ is taken from EPICA’s album ‘We …
- DEMONS & WIZARDS – Wolves in Winter (OFFICIAL VIDEO)DEMONS & WIZARDS – Wolves in Winter (OFFICIAL VIDEO). Taken …
- HONEYMOON DISEASE – FLY BIRD, FLY HIGH (Official Video)“Fly Bird, Fly High” is taken from Honeymoon Disease second …