(login to view)
(login to view)
Playlist Tim Maia, Sebastião Rodrigues Maia, born in September 28, 1942 – March 15, 1998, was a Brazilian musician, songwriter and businessman known for his iconoclastic, ironic,...
Marilia Mendonca, is a brazilian singer, born in Cristianópolis and raised in Goiânia, she had her first contact with music through the church and started...
Playlist Kid Abelha was a rock band from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, formed by Paula Toller (lead vocals), George Israel (sax, guitar and vocals) and Bruno Fortunato (acoustic and electric guitar). The group has...
Playlist José Ramalho Neto, born October 3, 1949, is a Brazilian composer and performer. Zé Ramalho has collaborated with various major Brazilian musicians, including Vanusa, Geraldo Azevedo and Alceu...
Playlist Raul Santos Seixas, born 28 June 1945 – 21 August 1989, was a Brazilian rock composer, singer, songwriter and producer. He is sometimes called...
Mada Martins Profile Related Posts
- Saxon BloodletterBloodletter You never see him out in the sunlightHe’s waiting for the shadows to fallMoving under cover of darknessSearching for a victim to maulLock up your doors so tightlyKeep all your windows shut‘Cause on this night the blood will flowFlow before the dawn In the night wrap up tightVampire strikesBloodletter Roaming in […]
- Uriah Heep Lyrics – Beautiful DreamBeautiful Dream Sail down the stream, such a beautiful dream Never stopping never touching anything Till dawn awakes you with a breath of the Spring Far from the crowds, way above the clouds We can take you to the edge of the day And show you living in a new kind of […]
- Saxon – Sacrifice PlaylistSaxon – Sacrifice Sacrifice is the twentieth studio album by British heavy metal band Saxon. It was released on 1 March 2013 in Europe, 4 March in the United Kingdom and 26 March in the United States. Track list No. Title Writer(s) Length 1. “Procession” Saxon 1:45 2. “Sacrifice” Saxon/Biff Byford 3:58 3. “Made in Belfast” […]
- Deep Purple PurpendicularPurpendicular is the fifteenth studio album by the English rock band Deep Purple. Released in 1996 it is their first album with guitarist Steve Morse from Dixie Dregs, who replaced Ritchie Blackmore; Blackmore meanwhile resurrected Rainbow and released the album Stranger in Us All.
- Uriah Heep Lyrics – Wake UpWake Up Wake up, set your sights For never shall we fail Stand up for your rights And justice will prevail You’re listening Through endless nights And decision is your goal So wake up, set your sights Oh, the time is right for your role Yeah, or your role Wake up, wake […]
- Heike LanghansHeike Langhans, born 9 de febreiro de 1988, is a South African singer and songwriter, her vocals are known to be sorrowful and her music peculiar and melancholic in nature. Currently she is a vocalist for Swedish doom metal band Draconian,
- Mötley Crüe Carnival of SinsMötley Crüe Carnival of Sins: Shout At The Devil, Too Fast For Love, Ten Seconds To Love, Red Hot, On With The Show, Too Young To Fall In Love, Looks That Kill, Louder Than Hell, Live Wire, Girls Girls Girls, Wild Side, Don’t Go Away Mad, Primal Scream, Glitter, Without You, Home […]
- Black Sabbath Master of RealityAlbum cover Lyrics Sweet Leaf – ALRIGHT NOW! Won’t you listen? When I first met you, didn’t realize I can’t forget you, for your surprise you introduced me, to my mind And left me wanting, you and your kind I love you, Oh you know it My life was empty, forever on […]